[Exim] using bogofilter reject/drop/whatever mails

Author: Matt Sealey
To: Exim-Users
Subject: [Exim] using bogofilter reject/drop/whatever mails
Okay, so I asked, got no useful responses and I'm gonna ask again :)

What's the easiest way to reject mails that Bogofilter has marked
as Spam, either from the return code, or using X-Bogosity: yes,
or the number, or what? Someone must be doing this already. I
must admit I'm not skilled enough to know what the best way is
even if I could roll these kinds of configurations by hand.

Thanks :)

(I already ran through google and the archives, it's painfully
difficult to know what to search for besides "exim bogofilter
examples" and optionally "reject", "drop", "check" - all of it
brings the same couple of results, which are people asking the
question, and being met with silence :)

--
Matt Sealey <matt@???>