RE: [Exim] using bogofilter reject/drop/whatever mails

Author: Matt Sealey
To: John Jetmore, matt
CC: Exim-Users
Subject: RE: [Exim] using bogofilter reject/drop/whatever mails

Well, that will match all mails, it adds them to all..

The basic format is

(I took that from your mail to the list..)

I think I can safely reject spams with a spamicity of >0.9, or
just ones that are "yes" (which is 1.00000, always.. two ways of
checking..) but the string is flexible enough that simple matching
didn't work for me.. and looking for "X-Bogosity: Yes," seems a
little less elegant :)

I am certain someone already has done this. I'd rather learn from
experience than roll my own potentially crappy useless spend-3-hours-at-it
solution.

--
Matt Sealey <matt@???>