Re: [Exim] Distribution of the exim-book

Author: Ken Lowther
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Distribution of the exim-book
I'm just finishing up the book. Lots of nice stuff for folks like me that know
bits and pieces of what is going on. Fills in alot of my knowledge gaps about
internet mail in general. I also THINK I am becoming much more aware of what
Exim can do in general. But, I suppose there aren't many of us that would find
this book hard to put down. ;-)

I had used Exim, but many folks whose opinion I valued insisted Qmail was "THE"
mta. After stumbling around with it for over a month, and still not getting
some things to work, I went back to Exim. Qmail was just too fragmented for
me. When trying to get smtp auth to work, I went to one link that said
something like, 'I'm not sure where exactly to put this code'. I'm sure he at
least knew which file he was talking about, but I didn't. ;-)

Ken