Re: [Exim] TLS wishlist

Author: Kai Risku
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TLS wishlist
> The code for 4.30 has just been frozen, so this won't appear for some
> time, because I won't be getting back to any development till February
> at the earliest.

Thanks for listening!
There is no hurry, as all this is still in an experimental stage and my current
workaround is good enough for the time being. In time, I hope to be able
to have a canonical setup of how to have trusted secure email between
known peers, and yes that includes bouncing emails that cannot securely
be delivered to the verified destination (as a policy decision).

Good thing exim is so modular and flexible that you can do lots of amazing stuff.
I really appreciate your efforts!

--
Kai.Risku@???       GSM  +358-40-767 8282
Oy Arrak Software Ab   http://www.arrak.fi