[Exim] Re: [exiscanusers] ANNOUNCE: exiscan-acl-4.24-13

Author: Wolfgang.Fuertbauer
To: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users, exiscanusers
Subject: [Exim] Re: [exiscanusers] ANNOUNCE: exiscan-acl-4.24-13
Tom,

while talking about new features: have you ever thougth about integrating
other anti-spam tools (DSPAM. SpamProbe, ...)

Wolfgang

On 22.10.2003 14:54:22 Tom Kistner wrote:
>With the last release being a version bump only, this one actually
>contains some fixes, one of them being a bit more serious, justifying a
>new release.
>
>http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/
>
>CHANGELOG excerpt:

>13 - Fixed leading spaces in clamd virus names.
>(There was a previous fix for trailing spaces I think?)
>
>- Fixed a demime bug throwing "double headers" that can
>appear when a MIME part starts with a space or tab.
>Thanks to Mrten <mrten+exiscan@???> for the report.
>
>- Fixed $demime_errorlevel not being cleared between
>messages on the same connection.
>Thanks to Michael Deutschmann <michael@???>.
>
>- Fixed kavdaemon for big-endian systems
>(SunOS in this case).
>Thanks to Fernando Durango <fernando@???>
>
>The second one is the "seriousness" winner (not too bad tho ;P).
>
>Let me also take this opportunity to announce that I am working on
>something that Nico Erfurth has proposed some time ago: A MIME ACL that
>is called once for each MIME part. You'll be able to query
>$mime_content_type, $mime_encoding_type, $mime_proposed_file_name and
>others. :)
>
>/tom

Wolfgang Fuertbauer (E-Mail: Wolfgang.Fuertbauer@???)
EBEWE Pharma                          Tel: ++43 7665 8123 315
Mondseestrasse 11                     Fax: ++43 7665 8123 11
4866  Unterach, Austria
http://www.ebewe.com