Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE: exiscan-acl-4.24-13

Author: Tom Kistner
To: Oliver Eikemeier
CC: exiscanusers, exim-users, Sheldon Hearn
Subject: Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE: exiscan-acl-4.24-13
Oliver Eikemeier wrote:

>> #define BIG_ENDIAN      0
>> #define LITTLE_ENDIAN   1

>> #define LITTLE_ENDIAN   1234    /* LSB first: i386, vax */
>> #define BIG_ENDIAN      4321    /* MSB first: 68000, ibm, net */
>> #define PDP_ENDIAN      3412    /* LSB first in word, MSW first in
>> long */

>> #define BYTE_ORDER      LITTLE_ENDIAN

> You don't include any headers afterwards or use BYTE_ORDER in any other
> way, so it should
> cause no real bug, but just in case...

Oh yeah that was a stupid move by me. I should have guessed that those
are used somewhere else. I was asking Philip if he handles endianess in
any way, and he doesn't, so there are no collisions at compile time. For
run-time, it's a non-issue anyway, so I'll change the #defines in the
next version.

regards,

/tom