[Exim] Administrivia: Too much of a good thing - exim list r…

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
CC: Tabor J. Wells
Subject: [Exim] Administrivia: Too much of a good thing - exim list reruns
exim.org ran its /var partition out of space yesterday, which contains
the (ever growing) logs and exim spool space. This means that for a
while it was not possible to write msglog data (among other things)
which resulted in a few messages being sent multiple times*.

I've corrected the problems on there, and put protection in against the
same thing happening again.

    Nigel.

[*] If the msglog canot be written the record of which addresses have
been delivered to can be lost, which means that on the next queue run
previously delivered addresses are tried again...