Re: [Exim] Sender address check for authenticated users

Author: Oliver Egginger
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Sender address check for authenticated users
I ignored the sender_domains condition in the manuals...
Many thanks to all, who had helped me!

> + accept  authenticated  = *
> +         endpass
> +         sender_domains = +local_domains
> +         message        = Sender domain is not local

I had some difficulties with it. I've got a notion that endpass shifts
the control to the next condition, thus the accept clause isn't canceled
at once for unauthenticated users. Therefore I use this combination (not
very smart but clear):

accept authenticated   = *
         sender_domains = +local_domains

# only for the ejection of the error message
deny    authenticated  = *
        sender_domains = ! +local_domains
        message        = sender address domain is not local

regards
oliver