Re: [Exim] Avoiding frozen spam

Author: David Saez
To: Mark Edwards
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Avoiding frozen spam
Hi !!

> So, I'm puzzled as to what is being recommended here. If a callout is
> going to trash legitimate email, I don't want to do it. Perhaps I could
> only do a callout for spam-bounce messages? But you're rejecting the
> entire bounce-message concept, so now I'm confused.

We have been using callout for a long time with very little amount of
false positives (almost none). At the end is not a good idea to accept
mail comming from non-existant email addresses, aminly because you will
we unable to bounce if an error occurs.

--
Best regards ...

Discoveries are made by not following instructions.

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53