Re: [Exim] Spamassassin ... configuration by domain (Virtual…

Author: Patrick von der Hagen
Subject: Re: [Exim] Spamassassin ... configuration by domain (Virtualhost?)
Christian Ista wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I exlpain the situation, I have 2 linux server.
>
> On the first one, I have web sites, dbase, qmail 1.03, vpopmail.
>
> On the second one, qmail 1.03, qmail-queue, qmail-scanner, clamav and
> spamassassin
>
> On the first server, for one domaine (for the moment) I changed the Bind configuration (MX) to send mail to the second server to check (spam/virus). The mail arrived one the second server are send back to the first one by smtproutes. That's work fine.
>
> Now, I'd like a specific configuration (blacklist, whitelist,...) for each domain. I don't know at all how to do that.
>
> Do you have an idea ?

It's amazingly easy. If you want to configure Spamassassin to be used
with different configurations for different domains, just ask the
SpamAssassin-peolple about it, ok?

It's not reasonable to ask at the exim-mailinglist about it and it is
far from reasonable to ask at the courier-users-mailinglist either.

Some HowTos might help you. Like "which mailinglist should I ask", "how
should I behave at a mailinglist" and "netiquette".

PS:
Usually I know what "tolerance" is, but I'm in a bad mood and it is the
second totally unrelated mailinglist, where I have to read this crap today.

--
CU,
    Patrick.