Re: [Exim] Different options with same main configuration fi…

Author: Tamas TEVESZ
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Different options with same main configuration file
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Wakko Warner wrote:

> > Or just make .include to work that way.

if anything, perhaps something along the lines of ".include
+allow_missing:/x/y/z"-like modifier syntax would fit best with the
rest of the config syntax

> I'm not sure how many people would like that. Personally, I wouldn't want
> exim coming up if I had a file that is required missing.

neither would i. personally, i think that having an empty include on
the other boxes is neither a great sacrifice nor a confusing thing,
and since the technology to go that way is already here...

--
[-]
... and the rest is silence.