RE: [Exim] main option "hosts_require_tls" unknown ? ==> how…

Author: Ralf Hauser
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] main option "hosts_require_tls" unknown ? ==> how to force my exim to accept incoming mails only if protected by TLS?
Juha,

Thanks for the hint. This also brought me on
http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20010730/028501.html.
Does this mean, that hosts_require_tls only applies to outgoing transport?
If so, I guess this could be made more clear in
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.10/doc/html/spec_29.html#IX1568.
Also, that would be great place to mention how to apply a TLS-only policy
for incoming mails.

How would you do that?

    Rgds Ralf