Re: [Exim] verify = header_syntax

Author: Phil White
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] Logging to SysLog just some events, [Exim] alias & pipe does not work, Re: [Exim] ${if eq ... } in pipe command, Re: [exim] EBL: blacklist for email addresses in Reply-To and message bodies, [Exim] ${if eq ... } in pipe command, [Exim] address_pipe error, Re: [Exim] alias & pipe does not work, Re: [exim] EBL: blacklist for email addresses in Reply-To and message bodies, Re: [exim] EBL: blacklist for email addresses in Reply-To and message bodies, Re: [exim] Problem compiling Exim with libdomainkeys - SOLVED, Re: [exim] Strange problem with domainkeys, Re: [Exim] WebRT and rt-mailgate exim problem, Re: [Exim] getting exim to work with the "rt" request tracker?, Re: [Exim] getting exim to work with the "rt" request tracker?
Subject: Re: [Exim] verify = header_syntax
On Saturday 27 September 2003 14:04, Andreas J Mueller wrote:

> > During processing of an ACL at rcpt time, I have
> > verify = header_syntax

> Having verify = header_syntax at RCPT time does not make sense, since
> there are not yet any headers which could be verified.

:-)
Of course it doesn't. I make BIG typo!!

Sorry!