RE: [Exim] Exim bounces

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Johnson, Michael [IT]
Para: 'Giuliano Gavazzi', Johnson, Michael [IT], exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Exim bounces
Thanks for the first part... UNderstood and I dont want to create more
mail...

As for >550 5.1.1 <test@???>... User unknown
><<< 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA

This was displayed at the bottom of a message bounced with a reason that it
was on a rbl. I would just like the rbl message shown not the unknown user
also.

Sorry for adding a reply to someone elses message. Not on vacation just not
thinking.
-MJ