[Exim] Exim bounces

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Johnson, Michael [IT]
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim bounces
Hey guys,
    When a message this a deny by an rbl I would like a nice message to
be displayed. I did this via the message = " my really long nice message to
the user"... I have two issues though.
1. I would like not to send a bounce if possible but ranter exim spawn an
email somehow including my message as the body.. .
2. If the user doesn't exist it still gives something like this, can this be
excluded?
550 5.1.1 <test@???>... User unknown
<<< 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA

Thanks for your time.

-MJ