Re: [Exim] .forward with local copy will produce dupes.

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] .forward with local copy will produce dupes.
On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 12:06:19PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> > If I put "testit,blah@???" in ~testit/.forward while foo.org
> > cannot be delivered immidiately, I'll get dupes in /var/mail/testit.

> > While the mail is undelivered to foo.org any queue-runner processing
> > the mail will throw an additional copy into /var/mail/testit (the same
> > applies if doing the same thing with exim filter).

> This should NOT happen! (I am not quite that stupid. :-)

I'd rather have me being stupid, and I until proven otherwise I assume
that's the case ...

... and somehow I have managed to prove it, as I am not able to
reproduce it anymore. :-) I do not know what happened, I did not take
drugs, but the same sequence of commands does not produce the dupes
anymore. Can we pretend this never happend?
               cu andreas