Re: [Exim] TLS: no luck with verifying clients

Author: Calum Mackay
To: Octo Mancer
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TLS: no luck with verifying clients
This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.
--
Octo Mancer wrote:
> Have you checked that the cert wasn't mangled somewhere in transmission?
> If it was ever opened on a windows machine, or ftp'ed by windows
> software, I'd check that the newlines (if any) haven't been translated
> to \r\n, and that the formats of the cert files are compatible. This is
> a common problem when setting up ssh access from windows machines ...

Thanks; I think it's OK, since it was emailed to be direct from the
client's system - which runs Linux - as an attachment.

Are there any useful openssl runes to check the format of the cert at my
end?

cheers,
c.
--

[ smime.p7s of type application/x-pkcs7-signature deleted ]