Re: [Exim] W32.Swen@MM

Author: Alan J. Flavell
To: Exim users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] W32.Swen@MM
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003, Oren Levi responded in TOFU style:

> I raised the message_body_visible to 50000 lets see if it helps.

We were already running with 50k, and had no problem rejecting the
virus itself. The goddamned antivirus reports are a real hassle
though!

Here's that URL again, folks:
http://www.f-prot.com/news/gen_news/open_letter_10sept2003.html
Some mail admins need to be beaten over the head with that until they
get a clue.

I've been tossing quite a few new recipes into spamassassin in the
hope of rejecting them. But one always worries that it will also
reject something genuine.

This header "X-BLTSYMAVREINSERT:" is injected by one of those virus
laundries! I'm awarding them bonus spamassassin points for that now.