[Exim] Does Dr. Hazel discuss this?

Author: gbrotherton
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Does Dr. Hazel discuss this?
Connecting remotely to the outgoing mail server. I'm sure this has been covered
in the past, but I am unsure where to look for an answer.

I need to set up Exim 4.2x to deliver mail from my users who are connecting to
the internet remotely through various ISPs. I have a web mail solution in
place, but my users need to be able to use their Outlook, Outlook Express,
Netscape Messenger, etc., as their mail tools. What do I need to do on the Exim
server so that my users can set their outgoing mail server (SMTP) name to the
Exim server's host name and use it for their outgoing mail delivery?

I am getting set up to compile Exim 4.2 for the mail server and I want to make
sure I compile with all the correct support for this function.

Thank you very much to whomever is able to provide assistance.

Gene Brotherton
Port Orange, FL.
USA