[Exim] Re: How to bypass last Received: server to apply bloc…

Author: Patrick Starrenburg
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: How to bypass last Received: server to apply block lists to previous server
On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 12:14:06 GMT, Suresh Ramasubramanian
<linux@???> wrote:

> Spamassasin can do this for you.

Hi Suresh

Thanks for info. we don't use Spamassassin currently, so not fully up on
its specs. I will have a look at their site. To block at SMTP time we would
need to use SA-Exim obviously? I Was hoping to setup something a bit more
lightweight as we wouldn't be using all the facilities of Spamassassin (as
we can't do full Spamassassin processing on our incoming mail)

If necessary we will code our own local scan function, but am interested to
see what options are out there.

Patrick