Re: [Exim] Bypassing RBL check for authenticated users.

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Oren Levi
To: Tabor J. Wells
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Bypassing RBL check for authenticated users.
If i put it before the RBL for some reason it doesnt accept emails coming
from the outside.

This is where i put it:

begin acl

#!!# ACL that is used after the RCPT command
check_recipient:
# Exim 3 had no checking on -bs messages, so for compatibility
# we accept if the source is local SMTP (i.e. not over TCP/IP).
# We do this by testing for an empty sending host field.

accept authenticated = *
       condition = ${if eq{$authenticated_id}{$sender_address}{yes}{no}}
       verify = sender
       deny    message = $sender_fullhost is currently not permitted to send
you must first authenticate

accept hosts = :

#!!# Spam control starts here:
deny message = rejected because $sender_host_address is \
blacklisted at $dnslist_domain\n\
$dnslist_text
dnslists = bl.spamcop.net : \

hmm ?