Re: [Exim] Problem with eximon under Linux

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tim Jackson
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Problem with eximon under Linux
Hi Tony, on Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:37:11 +0200 you wrote:

[eximon]
> I don't know what it is. I've never had any problems compiling Exim
> since UnixWare 7, same with Eximon. My present (RedHat 7.2) eximon.conf
> is exactly the same one as I was using for SCO OpenServer in 1998 (I
> just keep copying it over). My 4.22 Eximon works perfectly and is stable
> as a rock.

There's no problem with compiling, but does eximon not crash on you if you
do what Jon said? Now he's pointed it out, I find it trivial to reproduce
by just a shift-left click on the queue panel of eximon on a machine with
an empty queue. Then again, it could be a difference between the X
libraries in RH7.2 and 7.3.

For the record, I've seen it over at least the last 6 months, probably
more, on a number of machines running "clean" versions of both RH7.2 and
7.3, in each instance with exim/eximon compiled on the actual machine in
question.

The RH7.3 machine with eximon 2.04 I'm trying it on now has XF86-libs
4.2.1 installed, if that helps. It also does it on a RH9 machine with
eximon 2.03/XF86 libs 4.3.0.

Tim