Re: [Exim] Bypassing RBL check for authenticated users.

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
To: Oren Levi
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Bypassing RBL check for authenticated users.
On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 02:28:40PM -0400,
Oren Levi <orenlevi@???> is thought to have said:

> I was wondering how to avoid the RBL check for authenticated users.

I assume you're talking about exim 4. If so put:

accept authenticated = *

before the DNSBL checks in your ACLs. If you're talking about exim 3, I
don't think there's a way to do it. But you should be upgrading to exim 4
anyway since exim 3 isn't being developed any longer.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality