Re: [Exim] Setting up SpamAssassin & Tarpitting on exim 4.22

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc MERLIN
A: jvanasco
Cc: Dan Egli, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Setting up SpamAssassin & Tarpitting on exim 4.22
On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 10:03:50AM -0400, jvanasco@??? wrote:

> Sa-Exim runs spamassassin on exim's local scan and lets you set a
> threshold score to 'tarpit' (they call it teergrube)
>
> you can get it at http://sa-exim.sf.net

I should add that sa-exim probably provides the most efficient
teergrubing since it keeps sending data, slowly, to the other side
(as opposed to just an exim delay, on which the other side will time out
and close the connection after a while).

I've read reports of some sa-exim users that have kept remote sites busy
for hours (you don't have to do so forever though, teergrube time is
configurable)

Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key