[Exim] Setting up SpamAssassin & Tarpitting on exim 4.22

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dan Egli
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Setting up SpamAssassin & Tarpitting on exim 4.22
OK. I've gotten to the point where the spam is driving myself and my users
up the wall. I've heard a lot of good things about SpamAssassin so I
figured I'd install it. While reading about it I found some info on
Tarpitting (i.e. holding the spammer's connection open so as to help
prevent the spread of their emails), but nowhere have I found any complete
"how-to" that describes installing SpamAssassin on a system-wide level
into Exim 4.22 (or ANY exim version for that matter).

Anyone here who's running SpamAssassin care to enlighten me? I.e. where
can I get spamd? How to I modify my exim.conf? Etc....

Thanks in advance!

--- Dan