Re: [Exim] Setting up SpamAssassin & Tarpitting on exim 4.22

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jvanasco
A: Dan Egli
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Setting up SpamAssassin & Tarpitting on exim 4.22
Sa-Exim runs spamassassin on exim's local scan and lets you set a
threshold score to 'tarpit' (they call it teergrube)

you can get it at http://sa-exim.sf.net

also
there's a good how-to for compiling exim with sa-exim and exiscan acl (
available at http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl ) which you can pick up
at http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/exim.php

i followed the 'mini-how-to' above a while back, and it worked great.

the following is my abridged version of it:

1) Make an install directory
2) DL Source Files to a SRC directory (backup) and copy them to the
working dir, unzip, and untar
3) go into the exim dir, and apply the exiscan acl patch
4) go into the sa-exim dir, overwrite the exim/src dir's local_scan.c
with sa_exim.c - then "make sa-exim.h" and copy it to the same directory
5) copy exim/src/EDITME to exim/Local/Makefile -- then edit that file
6) "make", test it, then su and "make install"
7) edit the /usr/exim/configure and /usr/exim/sa-exim.conf files

note: in local_scan.c, i moved sa-exim.conf to /usr/exim/sa-exim.conf
-- to match exim's /usr/exim/configure

== urls and shell commands (in order) follow

urls:
www.exim.org            - exim mta
sa-exim.sf.net            - sa-exim (spamassassin at local scan)
duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl    - exiscan ACL extentions

mkdir SA-EXISCAN_INSTALL
cd SA-EXISCAN_INSTALL

mkdir SRC
cd SRC
    wget http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/files/sa-exim-current.tar.gz
    wget http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/exiscan-acl-4.22-10.patch
    wget http://www.us.exim.org/ftp/exim4/exim-4.22.tar.bz2
    cp * ../
    cd ..

gzip -d sa-exim-current.tar.gz
tar -xf sa-exim-current.tar
bzip2 -d exim-4.22.tar.bz2
tar -xf exim-4.22.tar

cd exim-4.22
    patch -p1 < /usr/exim/SA-EXISCAN_INSTALL/exiscan-acl-4.22-10.patch
    cd ..

cd sa-exim-3.1
    cp sa-exim.c ../exim-4.22/src/
    make sa-exim.h