Re: [Exim] mask:$sender_host_address in system filter

Author: Wakko Warner
To: Michael V. Sokolov
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] mask:$sender_host_address in system filter
> but, when messages processed with exim4 -bf myfilter i've got error:
>
> Filter error: failed to expand "${mask:$sender_host_address/24}" in filter
> file: "" is not an IP address
>
> What's wrong? And may be there is more 'clean' solution?

Read section 5 of the spec on how to call exim. There's an option there
that will set $sender_host_address to whatever you want. You should also
check to see if $sender_host_address is set (non-tcp/ip deliveries will
never set $sender_host_address)

Then again, I'm not even sure you can use $sender_host_address in a filter.