Re: [Exim] mask:$sender_host_address in system filter

Author: Michael V. Sokolov
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] mask:$sender_host_address in system filter
On Tuesday 09 September 2003 16:16, Wakko Warner wrote:

> Read section 5 of the spec on how to call exim. There's an option there
> that will set $sender_host_address to whatever you want. You should also
> check to see if $sender_host_address is set (non-tcp/ip deliveries will
> never set $sender_host_address)

Wakko, can you try to explain me how can i avoid dublicate messages in my
in/out archives in this case? At this moment, any messages with
$sender_address_domain = mydomain are being copied to outarchive, all other
messages are being copied to inarchive. That's work fine, but then all
messages are being checked for X-SPAM-STATUS: Yes, and when yes -- delivered
to spam@ and then finish. But messages, addressed to spam@ are being cheked
with system filter again, and $sender_address_domain as far as i can
understand will be detected (and he is) as mydomain, because this message was
readdressed by system-filter.

--

Michael V. Sokolov, SA/Helpdesk