[Exim] single recipient as variable in RCPT acl

Author: Christian Vogel
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] single recipient as variable in RCPT acl
Hi,

can anyone point me in the right direction? I have already looked
into the specification but did not find anything:

I have a addresslist rcpt_blackhole:

        addresslist rcpt_blackhole = dbm*@;whatever.dbm

and a RCPT acl:

        deny    message = blacklisted
                recipients = +rcpt_blackhole

and this works... but: is there a way to acquire the value the
dbm-lookup returned? Hostlist-lookups set "$host_data", domainlists
set "$domain_data", but is there anything like "$addresslist_data"?
($address_data is already taken with another function).

I want to add the value returned by the addresslist-dbm-lookup in the
message.

A possible way I thought of was to do the lookup a second time
        ${lookup{XXX}dbm*@{whatever.dbm}}
but there is the problem that I don't have a variable which holds
only the recipient relevant for this call of the RCPT acl... (which
should go where the XXX is).

Have I missed something obvious while looking through the specification?

Thanks for any hints in advance :-)

        Chris