AW: [Exim] ACL's, Routers and Transports

Author: Graham Dodd
To: exim-users
Subject: AW: [Exim] ACL's, Routers and Transports
Philip,

thank you for your time and explanation.

Our new mail server was setup by an ISP and presented as working and I get
the job of maintaining it, so I'm still figuring out what actually happens.

av_scanner: is Exiscan, it calls a script that runs incoming mail through
multiple av scanners, the theory being that one of them should have the
latest signatures.

Not knowing what etrn is I cannot explain, but I will find out.

Graham