AW: [Exim] Exiscan ACL question

Author: Graham Dodd
To: Sean Rima, exim-users
Subject: AW: [Exim] Exiscan ACL question
Sean,

I believe the short answer is "no".

I've just added a local message for bad attachments and run a script from
cron to get a daily report. If you really want it in Eximstats then add a
subroutine to search for your tag and call it from the main program, just
remember when you upgrade to save your old eximstats.

Maybe we need a method of reporting user defined tags

Graham