Re: [Exim] Very odd problem -- Only recieves from sendmail

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: Trevor Howe
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Very odd problem -- Only recieves from sendmail
On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 11:07:51AM -0600,
Trevor Howe <rexem@???> is thought to have said:

> If anyone remembers I was having trouble recieving outside mail well I got my namersevers all pointed properly and I still dont have it working 100%. If I have friend use sendmail from his freeBSD machine (only setup as far as install takes it) then it gets too me no problem. If I have him send it from his ISP email I get nothing. I have no clue what is going on. Why can I only recieve mail if its sent from sendmail?

You've provided no useful information for anyone on this list to help you.
What is the domain your mail server is configured to accept mail for?

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality