Re: [Exim] Filter 'mail' problem

Author: Rory Campbell-Lange
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Debian and exim4; was: Re: [Exim] Filter 'mail' problem
Subject: Re: [Exim] Filter 'mail' problem
Thanks very much for your message, Philip.
This setting wasn't mentioned in the filter docs, hence my confusion.

Kind regards,
Rory

p.s.

Most Debian users are still using Exim version 3.36 (built 12-Mar-2003)
even if they are using -- like me -- the "testing" distribution. Is
there a case to be put to moving this fairly large installed base to
version 4?

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
<rory@???>