Re: [Exim] Limiting number of concurrent deliveries

Author: Peter Rabbitson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Limiting number of concurrent deliveries
Once again submitting a query. After even more research realised that such processes are deliveries spawned by qrunners in
order to make use of the same smtp connection for multiple messages to the same mail server. However the number of qrunners
fluctuates between 7 and 10 and the number of these children is way above 300. Anybody has any ideas why these children
spawn like rabbits and where to limit them?

Regards

Peter