Re: [Exim] Maildirsize

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
To: Exim users list
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Maildirsize
Silmar A. Marca wrote:

> I'm use "maildir_tag = ,S=$message_size", but not create maildirsize file.
> How to use command deliverquota and read mysql;QUOTA, mysql;DIRECTORY and create
> it as id mysql;UID ????
>
> command = /usr/local/bin/deliverquota -c <maildir loccation> MaxBytesS,MaxMsgsC

If you've compile Courier from source (I use 1.7.3), then:

man 5 maildir, man 7 maildirquota, man maildirmake. Also, the Courier
html docs have to be read to understand anything at all.

If you've installed from someone else's rpms, debs, whatever - then I
wouldn't know.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw

Looking backwards is always easy with hindsight

http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: tonni@???