Re: [Exim] SA-Exim special reject code

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] SA-Exim special reject code
Dan Egli wrote:

> I'm still somewhat new to how Exim works. Is there a way, using Exim and
> Exim-SpamAssassin that I can say that certain domains don't get checked?
> Some how one particular mailing list I'm on keeps comming up with SA
> scores of 16+, but I'm SURE these are not spams because they come from a
> CLOSED mailing list. I.e. non-members cannot post.

SA-Exim has its own mailing list where Marc Mercury can be found and
others are dedicated SA-Exim users.

SpamAssassin has its own mailing list, ditto w.r.t. dedicated users..

I whitelist mailing lists (including this one :) from within SA
(local.cf) using Perl header-meta rules. I can't use SA's blacklist or
whitelist functions for mailing lists. Rule for the Exim list:

header __EXIMLIST_SUBSC List-Subscribe =~
/\<http:\/\/www\.exim\.org\/mailman\/listinfo\/exim-users\>/i
header __EXIMLIST_ID    List-Id =~ /A\ user\ list\ for\ the exim\ MTA\
\<exim-users\.exim\.org\>/i
meta EXIM_LIST          (__EXIMLIST_SUBSC && __EXIMLIST_ID)
describe EXIM_LIST      SystemAddition: Whitelist Exim mailing list
score EXIM_LIST                         -100.0

NB! These lines may get folded by your MUA. The lines beginning "header,
header, meta, describe and score" should each be one single line.

SA has its own rules defining "meta" and what the underscores mean,
combining rules, etc.

Matt Kettler on the SA list has written a fine though basic HOWTO for
writing Perl regexps.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw

Looking backwards is always easy with hindsight

http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: tonni@???