Re: [Exim] Maildirsize

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mark Hynes
To: Silmar A. Marca
CC: Exim users list
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Maildirsize
On Aug 30, Silmar A. Marca wrote:
> Sory my poor english (I'm from Brazil)
> I' have a questions...
> - How to configure exim to make a file "maildirsize" (for command "GETQUOTA
> ROOT" used by Courier-Imap and Webmail Imp)??? I'm use mysql bd for virtual
> users and exim dont make this file for size/count files of Maildir.
> - How to write a timestamp in bd if mail is received in smtp? (Off-topic: And
> this is get in Courier-Imap/Password is wrong etc..???)
> Thanks

Exim doesn't directly support this part of Maildir++ (the maildirsize file).
It's simple enough to write the timestamp and size in the filename,
maildir_tag = ,S=$message_size on the transport will do this. This won't
give you maildirsize quota support though, but Courier-Imap (and the other
parts of Courier, like maildrop) contains a little program called
"deliverquota" - http://www.courier-mta.org/deliverquota.html . It doesn't
get installed by default, but if you've compiled from source you should find
it in the maildir subdirectory of your courier source. You can then use
a pipe in the transport and use this program for your local delivery;
something like this:

command = /usr/local/bin/deliverquota -c <maildir loccation> MaxBytesS,MaxMsgsC

Hope this is of use,
Mark

--
| Mark Hynes           mark.hynes@??? |