[Exim] Lowest MX points to localhost... :\

Autor: Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior
A: Lista Exim
Assumpte: [Exim] Lowest MX points to localhost... :\
--
Hello... I have the following setup:

An exim server is the only MX host to some domains. I handle that using
the manualroute router, redirecting everything from the exim server to a
internal mail server (let's call it internal.domain>.

I just upgraded from exim 4.14, and in my log I get:

2003-08-26 03:08:04 lowest numbered MX record points to local host:
<internal.domain> (while verifying <user@???> from host
(mail.other.domain) [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx])

---

What exactly it means? Exim can't deliver the message because an error
on the other domain or it's a configuration error?

Any help will be welcome! :)

[]s

--
José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior