Re: [Exim] Re: Dial-up/UUCP Configuration

Autor: wzd
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: Dial-up/UUCP Configuration
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Vadim Vygonets wrote:

Hello, :)

> If you have only one UUCP peer, you can do it simpler:
>
> uucp_route:
> driver = accept
> domains = ! +local_domains
> transport = uucp
> no_more
>
> And in the uucp transport, change the command to:
>
> command = "/usr/bin/uux -r -gC - 'tsfmail.tsf.co.za!rmail ${local_part}@${domain}'"

Thankyou, I tried this configuration, but unfortunately, neither of the below:

> Changing router to 'accept' should stop it.
>
> According to the docs, however, the lookup should not happen in
> the first place. Maybe getting rid of "byname" in route_list
> will help, try it first. Philip?

Seem to stop exim from looking up the MX record for the recipient's
domain, even if the driver = accept router is the first listed.

Philip?? :(

Best Regards,
AL.