Re: [Exim] FreeBSD Port - Exim 4.22 Exiscan-ACL 4.22-10

Author: Tom Kistner
To: Gordon McKee
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] FreeBSD Port - Exim 4.22 Exiscan-ACL 4.22-10
Gordon McKee wrote:

I have dropped the X-Scanner line because it was misused by spammers.
You can roll your own "scanned ok" header with a hash. See entry 2 in my
examples document:

http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/exiscan-acl-examples.txt

> This mail is probably spam. The original message has been attached
> along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted

[...]

You can shorten the report by editing SA's system-wide 10_misc.cf file.
On my linux, it is here:

/usr/share/spamassassin/10_misc.cf

Edit the clear_report_template entry at the top, maybe like this:

clear_report_template
report _SUMMARY_

You can also define "use_terse_report" at the bottom of this file.

> As this is clearly not spam, is there a way to get the report changed so it
> doesn't say "This mail is probably spam. The original message...."?

See above.

> Also, how can I get the spam redirected to another email address? I switch
> it off from time - to - time but would like to know how to switch it on - I
> assume the mime and content syntax will be the same.

There also is an entry in the examples document about this :)

/tom