Re: [Exim] Duplicating/saving outgoing (smtp) emails??

Author: kobartek
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Duplicating/saving outgoing (smtp) emails??

> On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 17:22, kobartek wrote:
>> > How does this fare under the RIPA rules about making interceptions of
>> > peoples emails ? Do the clients know somebody is making an extra copy of
>> > the email they send to the agents, have they agreed to this. Have the
>> > agents agreed?
>>
>> > This could lead to a whole heap of brown stuff if a court case ever came
>> > up from it.
>>
>> > Ron
>>
>> Thank you Ron for your interest. Your questions are very important
>> though I would not take part in this discussion as I can not speak on
>> behalf of my client.
>>

> Yes but isn't it YOU who are making the interceptions of peoples email
> without their permission ? Just saying the customer asked you to do it
> aint gonna cut much ice with the Law.

Thank you Ron for your further interest. I really appreciate your
time. Hoping you care about my timetable too. If you have any
other suggestions which may help my client to SECURE and STORE all
BUSSINES data sent as well as received through his BUSINESS email
gateway, please kindly dont hestitate to post them here or to my
private email address.

Thank you and kind regards
kobartek