[Exim] FreeBSD Port - Exim 4.22 Exiscan-ACL 4.22-10

Author: Gordon McKee
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] FreeBSD Port - Exim 4.22 Exiscan-ACL 4.22-10
Hi

Got the config file amended for the new way of thinking (the relevant lines
of the config file are included at the end of the email). Left it pretty
much the same as the default, I have noticed that the system is working
okay, but exiscan used to add the following to no-spam messages

but it now adds (note the md5 hash is missing as well - does razor need
this?)

This mail is probably spam. The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future. See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
Content preview: On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, John Jetmore wrote: > So I'm
looking at upgrading from 4.14 to 4.22 (on my production servers, > my
home machine is a day-of-release upgrade =)), and I notice a >
peculiarity with the docs. It's hard to see documentation changes for >
documentation-updating releases. That is, I read NewStuff faithfully up
> through 4.14, then I went to read the changes for 4.20, 4.21, and

4.22 and > found that 4.20 is difficult to get an easy view of new
options. [...]
Content analysis details: (-8.30 points, 5 required)
FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS

As this is clearly not spam, is there a way to get the report changed so it
doesn't say "This mail is probably spam. The original message...."?

Also, how can I get the spam redirected to another email address? I switch
it off from time - to - time but would like to know how to switch it on - I
assume the mime and content syntax will be the same.

Many thanks

Gordon

acl_check_content:

  # First unpack MIME containers and reject serious errors.
  deny  message = This message contains a MIME error ($demime_reason)
        demime = *
        condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

  # Reject typically wormish file extensions. There is almost no
  # sense in sending such files by email.
  deny  message = This message contains an unwanted file extension
($found_exten
sion)
        demime = scr:vbs:bat:lnk:pif

  # Reject virus infested messages.
  #deny  message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
  #      malware = *

  # Reject messages containing "vi**ra" in all kinds of whitespace/case
combinat
ions
  # WARNING: this is an example !
  deny  message = This message matches a blacklisted regular expression
($regex_
match_string)
        regex = ************(subsituted as clasified as spam before!!)

# Always add X-Spam-Score and X-Spam-Report headers, using SA system-wide
sett
ings

  # Always add X-Spam-Score and X-Spam-Report headers, using SA system-wide
sett
ings
  # (user "nobody"), no matter if over threshold or not.
  warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
        spam = nobody:true
  warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
        spam = nobody:true

  # Add X-Spam-Flag if spam is over system-wide threshold
  warn message = X-Spam-Flag: YES
       spam = nobody

  # Reject spam messages with score over 10, using an extra condition.
  ### GDM Set to 6 - X by 10 to get value for $spam_score_int ###
  deny  message = This message scored $spam_score points. Congratulations!
        spam = nobody:true
        condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{60}{1}{0}}

# finally accept all the rest
accept