Re: [Exim] ISBN#: 0954452909

Author: Dan Evans
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] ISBN#: 0954452909
----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip Hazel" <ph10@???>

> I can assure you that Exim 5 is NOT around the corner, and when it is,
> if ever, there will be discussion and mentions on the list, as there was
> for Exim 4.

I think I missed that. When the decision (thanks for the help MS) was made
to start migrating things to Linux, I looked at Sendmail, QMail and Exim
based on recommendations and a look at specs (not that I understood them,
just for an idea of flexibility), I wasn't on the mailing list then, or if I
was I wasn't up to speed enough to follow it so ignored it but let the mails
keep coming for future reference.

Dan