Re: [Exim] Not Spam-scanned attachment-mails

Author: jvanasco
To: EXIM Official Maillist
CC: Jens Strohschnitter
Subject: Re: [Exim] Not Spam-scanned attachment-mails
SA often has 2 settings that apply to this:
a) It doesn't scan files with attachments
b) It lowers the score of a file with attachments (because spam rarely
comes with an attachment)

Check your SA headers

also check the www.spamassassin.org site and the heavily trafficked
sa-talk mailing list – there's a lot of subscriber overlap between this
list and that one, but you're more apt to get the response you're
looking for from there.