Re: [Exim] group-quota's?

Author: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
To: hubert depesz lubaczewski
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Exim] group-quota's?
hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:

> i knew this solution, but it doesn't really help me - basically because
> it means: it's not purely virtual! but it this will be the case - i'll
> live with it, and use system quotas for per group limitations.

just a shoot in the dark: the appendfile transport for maildirs(exim
4.20+ I think) has a "quota_directory" option - so it might be possible
to build a directory-structure like:

/path/example1.com/userA
/path/example1.com/userB

(ie delivering to "/path/example1.com/userA" and setting quota_directory
to "/path/example1.com")

no idea if this would work in the way you want but we use something
similar for special subfolder-deliveries

Stefan