Re: [Exim] Spam protection from an outside server..

Author: Tom Kistner
To: Kevin Reed, 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: Re: [Exim] Spam protection from an outside server..
Kevin Reed wrote:

> My idea of the system wide approach at least far as I've been understanding
> is that SA is more built for user by user tuning rather than as a whole
> system wide system at once. Could be that I'm just missing something
> though...

Not really. The bayesian part of SA learns from the "traditional" part,
so it pretty much trains itself.

If you can impose a site-wide policy (for example, mark spam in headers
and let users filter in Outlook), spamassassin is very nice to use, if
you can provide the hardware needed for 8000-9000 users.

/tom