RE: [Exim] Dealing with retarded mail software

Author: Clint Sim
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Dealing with retarded mail software
Hi Philip,

Thanks for your reply. The billing software runs on a Windows box so there isn't much chance of any intelligent quality checking there. I think another option may be to try and get a daily export of the email addresses and run those through a script as you suggested. I will consult the people who drive the Window boxes and see if they can provide me with a text file to run quality tests on.

Thanks

Clint