Re: [Exim] SMTP+SPF

Author: David Saez
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] SMTP+SPF
Hi !!

> > SPF hasn't addressed null-senders, and doesn't address forwarding
>
> I remain to be convinced by SPF. However, I did suggest to its
> proponents that the AUTH= feature of MAIL commands that is defined for
> ESMTP might be a way of solving both those problems.

This solution looks more elegant that address rewriting, it also seems that it
will not break current implementations and will not cause any harm. There
are also some problems that dmp has solved that can cause problems to
configure spf on some dns servers. Let's see how it evolves ...

--
Best regards ...

You go to heaven...God sneezes... What do you say?

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53