Re: [Exim] How can I configure exim.conf?

Author: Philip Hazel
To: ??????
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] How can I configure exim.conf?
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, [ks_c_5601-1987] ¾ÈÈ«±â wrote:

> My linux system is Debian woody. I'm so satisfied with Debian.

Does that mean you are running Exim 3? Debian's very stable approach
means that it has stuck with Exim 3 while most "advanced" Exim users
have moved on to Exim 4, which is now 18 months old. This means that it
is now very hard to get help with Exim 3 because we have all forgotten
about it.

> I attached my exim.config file to message.

Attachments are not allowed on this list.

> [ exim.conf.bak of type application/octet-stream deleted ]

But please don't post a whole configuration file.

You really need a Debian-Exim expert who understands the kind of
configuration that Debian uses for Exim.

I'm sorry I can't really help.