[Exim] How can I configure exim.conf?

Author: ??????
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] How can I configure exim.conf?
It's is my first message to exim maillinglist.

I'm Korean. English is not my mother tongue. :-)

I'm so sorry cause of my english statement.

My linux system is Debian woody. I'm so satisfied with Debian.

I have installed apache, php, mysql, python and so on.

I want to send message via exim, but it is my first mta configuration. So it is vert hard to me.

I have subdomain of www.khu.ac.kr (one of the Korea universities)

I want to send message from microsoft outlook express to microsoft outlookexpress via exim.

I attached my exim.config file to message.

Please. Thank you very much your response.re
--
[ exim.conf.bak of type application/octet-stream deleted ]